Airport transfer : La Tontouta International Airport to Sheraton Deva
Upon your arrival at La Tontouta International Airport you will be met by your transfer representative and greeted at the arrival door. Your representative will be holding a signboard with your name on it.
After taking your luggage you will be guided to the transfer desk. A refreshment will be offered and if you wish you can enjoy the VIP lounge to relax, watch TV, check the internet or ask for any advice for your stay in New Caledonia from the service agents.
The shuttle bus will be at La Tontouta International Airport 10-minutes before your arrival, and it will transfer you safely and quickly to Sheraton Deva. The duration of your transfer will be approximatively 3.5 hour from La Tontouta International Airport to Sheraton Deva.
per adult from
150 to 240 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off (Sheraton Deva only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Acces to VIP Lounge
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Take the stress out of arriving in New Caledonia with a seat in coach transfer from La Tontouta International Airport to Sheraton Deva. La Tontouta Airport is located approximately 165-kilometers from Sheraton and your transfer operator has over 35 years’ experience.
With a fleet of over 100 vehicles including private cars to buses with 8 seats, 13 seats, 16 seats, 19 seats and 50 seats you will be met for any International flight arrival at any time of day or night. Your transfer service also includes a meet and greet as well as access to a VIP transfer lounge at La Tontouta airport.
Departure Point :La Tontouta International Airport, Allée Guy Celton, La Tontouta, New Caledonia
Return Detail :Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort, Route de Poé, New Caledonia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.