Amazing Day Cruise in Fiji - Simply the Best - Includes Lunch & Snorkeling
Matai Ni Wai is your first choice if you’re looking for an amazing Day Cruise Tour to explore this beautiful and untouched gem of theMamanuca Islands, South Pacific, Fiji.
For ease of boarding, the boat departs from the beachfront at The Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa, Wailoaloa Beach OR we can even pick you up from your Denarau Beachfront Hotel (depending on which Hotel).
We either head out to Malamala Island OR Serenity Island to go straight off the boat into the water to do some snorkeling in an area full of colorful reef that has an abundant of sea life being some of, if not the best snorkeling in the Mamanuca Islands!.
Back on the boat, dry off then for the second part of your trip we head on over to the laid back Beachcomber Island,Whereby a traditional Fiji Island buffet lunch is provided, buy a cocktail or two, snorkel, take a kayak or SUP out, a dip in the pool or just relax & work on your suntan! This is a very popular Boat tour so BOOK early to avoid disappointment.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- FREE Hotel Transfer within Denarau & some Nadi Hotels. Fees apply for hotels outside of pickup area.
- Snorkeling & Water Sports Equipment
- Experienced Tour Guide & Deckhands
- Sunscreen & Esky with Ice Provided for BYO Drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Beachcomber Island
What's excluded :
- Transfer fees charged for Hotels outside of Denarau Island & Nadi area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beachcomber Island, Fiji
Back on the boat, dry off, a drink break perhaps, then for the second part of your trip we head on over to the laid back Beachcomber Island (which has a Backpackers Resort located on the Island) and is fondly known as – The Party Island of Fiji – although is also great for Families with children.
With weather permitting you can transfer onto a Beachcomber Island boat (along with other day trippers to BC Island) and head out to Jacks Reef a Marine Sanctuary for some more snorkeling – Simply Unforgettable.
Back on the Island you can visit the snack shop for a bite to eat, buy a cocktail or 2, snorkel some more, take a kayak or SUP out, take a dip in the pool or just relax and work on your suntan! This is a very popular Boat tour so do book early...
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Malamala Island, Malamala Island, Mamanuca Islands
We first head out to either Malamala Island OR Serenity Island to go straight off the boat into the water to do some snorkeling in an area full of colorful reef that has an abundant of sea life being some of, if not the best snorkeling in the Mamunaca Islands!.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bounty Island, Bounty Island
Weather Permitting to Snorkelling
Departure Point :Evolution Fiji, Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa Nadi Bay Road, Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi, Fiji, Nadi, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/8/2019 - 4/11/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- A Full Safety Briefing & Life Vests will be Provided Prior to Departure
- Subject to Sea and Weather Conditions – Safety is First and Foremost for our Staff & Guests!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.