ATV Quad Bike Adventure Tour Inc Sabeto Hot Springs & Mud Pool (Departs Nadi)
This small group 3-4 hour experience combines the fun of an ATV quad bike adventure with a slower-paced opportunity to pamper yourself at one of Fiji's great attractions - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool.
Begin your tour by hitting the road via ATV convoy for a quick quick zip to the local market to see where we purchase our local fruits and vegetables. Next, we'll get back on the bikes and continue on to the Sleeping Giant Mountain Range where you can visit the beautiful and famous Orchid Garden. We'll then visit Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool (right next door) where you can nourish your skin with therapeutic Fiji mud and enjoy the hot springs, before ATV'ing back to our base.
There is a snack pack and bottled water provided.
You'll be led by a local guide who will proudly tell you all about Fiji along the way.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments and snack
- All activities - including entry into the Mud Baths/Hot Pools + Orchid Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- ATV Safety Equipment - e.g. use of helmet, safety glasses and safety gear
- Free tour photos
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off, if required, for customers outside Nadi/Denarau area
- Compulsory insurance cover OR alternatively a credit card bond may be held
- Merchandise - Available for Purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Dirty Tours Fiji, 9 Beddoes Circle, Nadi, Fiji, Nadi, Viti Levu 679 Fiji
Your tour will commence at the Go Dirty Tours Fiji base, where a safety briefing takes place prior to hitting the road.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Pamper your skin in Fiji’s famous mud and then wash off with a series of baths in the clear waters of natural hot springs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Visit the famous and very beautiful Garden of the Sleeping Giant - a peaceful orchid garden.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Go Dirty Tours Fiji, 9 Beddoes Cir, Nadi, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off is available to those staying in the Nadi/Denarau area if required (if your hotel is not listed just advise us of the name and address). Alternatively, for a small charge transfers are also available to those requiring pick up/drop off to and from the Coral Coast or Lautoka.If you’d like to book transfers along with your tour just let us know when you make your tour booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and will share a quad bike (2 seater bikes) with their adult driver
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years and/or showing a valid Drivers License - only select YOUTH option if a 16 - 17 year old is licensed and intends to drive their own quad, otherwise they can be put through as a child who will share a 2 seater quad with an adult driver
- All drivers, regardless of age, must show valid drivers licence before commencing tour - DO NOT FORGET TO BRING THIS WITH YOU ON THE DAY! No drivers licence = no tour or refund.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required/A maximum of 20 people per booking for a non-group booking
- We operate in most weather conditions. If canceled due to extremely poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Bring with you on the day: Driver’s Licence, Credit Card (or cash) [for insurance requirement], comfortable closed-toe shoes, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera, Change of Clothes, and a Towel.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our tours can operate within separate 'bubbles', meaning one family or group can ride separately from others. Market visit optional and can be excluded for a bubble if preferred.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.