ATV Quad Bike and Helicopter Adventure Tour to Remote Village (Departs Nadi)
This small group 4-5 hour experience begins with riding your ATV on the beach. Then head past the biggest Hindu Temple in the South Pacific before the off-roading begins in the Nakala Mountains.
Splash through mud puddles (a seasonal offering), zip by cane fields, cross a neighboring river and ride higher up the pine forest mountainside before stopping on a mountain plateau overlooking the Mamanuca's. Here you'll enjoy light snacks whilst admiring stunning views.
Next drive another 11km inwards to reach Nawaqadamu Village where only Go Dirty Tours and their guests can enter. Experience village life (no shows for tourists here - this is the real deal!) and visit children in a remote local school.
Your helicopter will then pick you up from the top and you'll enjoy a 14-minute bird's eye view of Viti Levu before being van-transferred back to our base.
You'll be led by a local guide who will proudly tell you all about Fiji along the way.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities - including village and school visit + helicopter flight
- Light refreshments and snacks
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- ATV Safety Equipment - e.g. use of helmet, safety glasses and safety gear
- Free tour photos
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nawaqadamu School
- Entry/Admission - Nawaqadamu Village Hall
What's excluded :
- Compulsory insurance cover OR alternatively a credit card bond may be held
- Hotel pickup & drop-off, if required, for customers outside Nadi/Denarau area
- Merchandise - available for purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Dirty Tours Fiji, 9 Beddoes Circle, Nadi, Fiji, Nadi, Viti Levu 679 Fiji
Your tour will commence at the Go Dirty Tours Fiji base, where a safety briefing takes place prior to hitting the road.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
See the biggest Hindu Temple in the South Pacific.
Stop At: Nausori Highlands, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Splash through mud puddles (a seasonal offering), zip by cane fields, and ride higher up the pine forest mountainside before stopping on a mountain plateau overlooking the Mamanuca Islands for a quick bite to eat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nawaqadamu School, Fiji
Meet local school children and their teacher in their remote mountain school. For travelers that wish to, you have the option to bring school supplies or toys for the children if you wish to (entirely optional).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nawaqadamu Village Hall, Nawaqadamu, Fiji
Learn about Fijian history, the warriors, and village life in Nawaqadamu Village where only Go Dirty Tours and our guests can enter.
Experience a kava ceremony, and see what village life is really like. No shows for tourists here - villagers go about their daily life and invite you to experience this with them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Go Dirty Tours Fiji, 9 Beddoes Cir, Nadi, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off is available to those staying in the Nadi/Denarau area if required (if your hotel is not listed just advise us of the name and address). Alternatively, for a small charge transfers are also available to those requiring pick up/drop off to and from the Coral Coast or Lautoka.If you’d like to book transfers along with your tour just let us know when you make your tour booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and will share a quad bike (2 seater bikes) with their adult driver
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years and/or showing a valid Drivers License - only select YOUTH option if a 16 - 17 year old is licensed and intends to drive their own quad, otherwise they can be put through as a child who will share a 2 seater quad with an adult driver
- All drivers, regardless of age, must show valid drivers licence before commencing tour - DO NOT FORGET TO BRING THIS WITH YOU ON THE DAY! No drivers licence = no tour or refund.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required/A maximum of 6 people per booking for a non-group booking
- We operate in most weather conditions. If canceled due to extremely poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Bring with you on the day: Driver’s Licence, Credit Card (or cash) [for insurance requirement], comfortable closed-toe shoes, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera, Change of Clothes, and a Towel.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Safety procedures and rules from helicopter company, e.g. weight limits, may also apply
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our tours can operate within separate 'bubbles', meaning one family or group can ride separately from others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.