Authentic Cultural and Historical Village Tour with Lunch (Minimum 10 Pax)
Pickup 0830hrs OR 1330hrs ex Nadi & Denarau Resorts.
Modern Air-conditioned vehicle - including Driver/Guide
Visit Nadi’s newest Fijian Cultural Village.
Visit Fiji's Famous & Colorful Hindu Temple
Visit the famous Gardens of Sleeping Giants
Visit Fiji’s first landing Village for a Historical tour.
Includes Fijian Lovo Lunch at Cultural Centre
Visit to Nadi's vegetable & fruit markets
Explore the local Handicraft markets
Shopping Spree at Nadi Town or Denarau Marina.
per adult from
240 to 330 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Fijian Buffet Lovo Lunch (Food cooked in underground oven)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nadi Produce Markets
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Entry/Admission - Viseisei Vuda
- Entry/Admission - Fiji Culture Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nadi Produce Markets, Hospital Road, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Arrive at Nadi fruits and vegetables markets with see an array of locally grown fruits and vegetables.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Fiji's famous orchid gardens - The Gardens of Sleeping Giants. The gardens are nestled in the cool shadows of two giant mountains and offers over 30 to 40 varieties magnificent Asian Orchids and Cattleya hybrids which was once the private collection of the late American actor Raymond Burr. Take a tour of the gardens or just wander along the canopy covered boardwalk through gorgeously landscaped lawns across calm lilly ponds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Viseisei Vuda, Viseisei, Fiji
Continue to the historical village of Veseisei where the native Fijians first landed. The village is full of history, cultural and the most friendly people. Take a tour of the village to experience and witness the lifestyle of the locals
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fiji Culture Village, Lot 1 Nacaqara Navo, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
visit to Fiji’s newest Fijian Cultural Village where you witness culture at its best full of stories. See authentic thatched roof houses and huts and discover what life was like in old days of Fiji. Wander in the colorful garden where the aroma of tropical flowers and plants fills the air.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wydham Resort, Denarau IslandAirports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Port Denarau, Marina
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.