Beachcomber Island Day Trip Private
Welcome aboard the famous Pelorus Jack, your 'crazy crew' will greet you with the warmest of BULA! smiles.
This is the best way to explore the beautiful waterways of the local Fiji islands with a private cruise for your guests only. Fantastic for corporate, families, special occasion events. Available for group sizes from 1 - 29 guests.
The PJ has multiple areas available for you to sit back and relax, laze under the sun shades or soak up the sun on the foredeck or you may even choose to sit with the Captain as you cruise along past gorgeous islands and remote sandbars.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water & soft drinks (whilst on-board)
- Morning tea of local fruits (fruit platters on-board)
- Snorkelling and use of snorkel equipment
- Lunch - Buffet
- 1 Complimentary beverages included on island of beer, wine or soft drink
- Light refreshments
- Weaving demonstrations
- Transfers from Denarau Hotels only
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks not advised under inclusions (available to purchase)
- Coral Coast and all other area Hotel pickups (available at extra charge)
- Welcome aboard the famous Pelorus Jack, your 'crazy crew' will greet you with the warmest of BULA! smiles.
Departing from Port Denarau marina at 9.30am, we will be making your way out into the beautiful clear waters of the Mamanuca Islands.
Your crew will serve morning tea on the way to the island and tell you about the area. There is a possibility we will see dolphins and turtles along the way and your crew will be sure to point this out if they see them. You will also be kitted up with your snorkel gear on the way to make sure you are ready to hit the water when we reach our snorkel destination. Please note: Snorkelling is optional and you may choose not to snorkel if you wish.
Upon arrival at our snorkelling location on the Serenity Island, get ready to immerse yourself in the calm waters and a world of underwater amazement and abundance of marine life. Your crew will get prepared and then help you into the water. From beginners to experienced snorkellers, your crew will be there to guide you and help you have a fun and safe adventure. The crew will also get you involved in some fish feeding, and watch these fish go crazy for a feed right in front of you. After a sensational snorkel and swim experience you will then head over to the island where you will be welcomed ashore. Here you will have some free time to relax and explore the island before lunch. A delicious Fijian style buffet lunch will be served by the island locals while you dine with your feet in the sand. 2 complimentary beverages included on the Island of beer, wine, or soft drink. Other drinks such as cocktails are available for purchase from the island fully licensed bar. NO BYO allowed on the island.
After lunch you can sunbake, relax, swim or snorkel some more from the white sandy shores of this idyllic island.
Your crew will then escort you back to the boat to begin the journey home. Once onboard the crew will do weaving demonstrations, face painting and sing songs all of which are a load of fun
Departure Point :Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sun protection recommended - Hat, sunscreen, rash vest
- Watershoes optional
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.