Best Of Nadi Sightseeing Tour
This is the best tour to explore nadi as we take you to all the popular and not so popular hidden gems. From Nadi Fruit and vegetables Market, to the gorgeous sabeto valley, mudpools, hotsprings and gardens. This is the real fiji experience day tour.
per adult from
2 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
- Entry/Admission - Momi Battery Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Enjoy a relaxing therapeutic dip with the beautiful sabeto valley in the background.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Momi Battery Historical Park, Sigatoka Queens Road, Denarau Island, Viti Levu Fiji
World war site
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
The Garden of the Sleeping Giant sits at the foothills of the Nausori Highlands about 10 minutes drive north of Nadi. The attractive landscaped gardens specialize in Fiji's native plants as well as housing an impressive collection of orchids, some native. A jungle walk takes visitors past a large lily pond and through native forest. Located about half an hour from Nadi, The Garden of Sleeping Giant is a beautiful orchid range started in 1977 by the late Raymond Burr, star of Perry Mason and Ironside.
Originally designed to house Burr's private collection of tropical orchids, the gardens have developed into a popular attraction after years of flourishing. Raymond Burr loved these orchids just as much as he loved Fiji.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pickups from all hotels and resorts in the nadi vicinity. Ports
- Port Denarau, Nadi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.