Biausevu Waterfall with New Dawn Tours Fiji
The tour begins with the warm welcome of our professional tour guide/ driver for a great day of adventure. Arrive at a Fijian village for a traditional welcome ceremony, Meet the village chief in the traditional way and experience the authentic Fijian lifestyle. Listen to traditional tales of Fijian culture, folklore, food and medicine used in ancient time. In the village meet with local ladies and witness their traditional way of cooking and doing their chores.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We can stop over if our guests want something in particular for their consumption.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Village Tour
What's excluded :
- Souveniors (available for purchase)
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Biausevu Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Biausevu Waterfall, Biausevu Village, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Visits a pristine area waterfall with a stop at a local village on this half-day trip from the coral coast. You'll gain an appreciation for Fijian nature as well as understanding local customs and culture. Participate in kava welcome ceremony and visit a local school before enjoying a light traditional lunch. Round-trip transportation means you can enjoy the scenery during the journey.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park, Queens Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu 679 Fiji
See where the Flying Fijians train.
Stop At: Kula Wild Adventure Park, Queen's Highway Opposite Outrigger On The Lagoon Resort, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Fiji's wild life preservation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the western side of Fiji.Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Port Marina Denarau Island
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.