Big Nadi Tour, Botanical Gardens, Mud Pool, Fiji Village, Scenic Drive & More
This is a private tour. You will get looked after really well with our individual attention. You will feel safe and secured with the company of our tour guide and driver throughout the journey. All you need is to enjoy the way you like in your own way. This tour also has a scenic drive in addition to attraction sites only, so that is a plus. Get on board with us for loads of experiences that you wont want to miss. You will get the most out of this private tour compared to being in a group. There will be no rush to enter or leave an attraction time (as long as the overall duration of tour does not exceed allowable time). This will be your space, we can make it happen for you.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee and/or Tea is will be served at the scenic drive destination
- Vehicle WiFi Hot Spot (limited data)
- Free Digital photos of your day's experience (at your discretion)
- Entry/Admission - Sri Siva Subramaniya Swami Temple
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
What's excluded :
- Personal care items such as sun lotion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu
Experience a tour of Nadi Town visiting the Hindu temple, markets and time for shopping. After that, your own private local tour guide will take you on a short drive to a coastal Fijian village for a tour by a local. Then it's off to the therapeutic Mud Pools for a soak. Next, explore the tropical fruit plants and orchids at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sri Siva Subramaniya Swami Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Fiji
After being picked up from your hotel your tour begins in Nadi Town. Your local tour guide will explain all about the different fruits and veg at the local markets plus a visit to the Hindu Temple. You'll have plenty of time for shopping for local crafts. This tour is especially great for the kids and the whole family, they won't be bored with all the fun things to do in Nadi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Viseisei, Fiji
You'll experience a scenic drive out to the coastal Fijian village for a tour with a local Fijian guide. Meet the kids and see how the locals live. Learn about the history of first Fijian arrivals, the tribal warriors, practice of cannibalism in olden days. You will see the coastal living style of the locals that many of us envy about.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Orchid Garden of Sleeping Giant is in the tranquillity foothills of Nadi Mountains. Walk through the Orchid Garden where natural beauty lies with the “sleeping beast”, you will see thousands of flower species, refreshing and fascinating kaleidoscopic views, just a place that will wind you down, a journey and treat that you really deserve.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Only minutes from hotels, resorts and international cruise ship port of arrivals in Nadi, is the unique volcanic therapeutics Hot Pool Mud bath. Relax by immersing yourself in the famous volcanic mud pool, commonly referred to as "Mud Bath". It is really something different. Go! and take a dunk! Dip yourself into wonders of the natural cleansing! Feel the rejuvenation, feel the freshness, feel the endless energy and feel the difference. A must tour by a local not to be missed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nalovo, Fiji
You will enjoy a nice 30 minute scenic drive out from Nadi to a wonderful country area for a stop for nice coffee and tea refreshments at a local settlement. From a small hill top lookout you will see ocean view, agricultural land with closely scattered farm houses different to that built in Western countries, sugar cane crops, coconut plantations, banana trees, pineapple farms, villager's selling their produce on the roadside market. This will give you really good overview of suburban look of Fiji. This place is not to be missed on your Nadi tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please state the name of your hotel at the time of booking. We will pick up from hotel foyer for all onshore mainland hotels and from the closest mainland marina / port for all guests staying on hotels outside the mainland.Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.