Blue lagoon private tour
This excursion offers a motu day with barbecue to discover the blue lagoon, a small lagoon surrounded by small islands, inside the atoll of Rangiroa. The shallow depth of the water creates a wide palette of blue and makes it a natural site of exceptional beauty. Several activities and activities (snorkeling, braiding, shark nursery, etc.) complete the visit to this site in order to discover Rangiroa and the Paumotu culture.
8:20 am: transfer from the hotel
9:00 a.m .: departure from Avatoru marina
10:00 am: arrival at the blue lagoon and snorkeling at the shark nursery
10.45 am: snack, visit to the motu and swimming
12:15 to 1:15 p.m .: aperitif, lunch and weaving demonstration
1:15 p.m .: free time, lazing around, swimming
2:15 p.m .: departure of the "motu"
3:45 pm: snorkeling in the Avatoru pass
4.30 p.m .: arrival at Avatoru marina, then transfer to accommodation
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers from accommodation
What's excluded :
Blue Lagoon Tour
Route Duration: 7 hoursStops on the Blue Lagoon Tour:
Attractions on the Blue Lagoon Tour:
- Blua laguno
Le Lagon Bleu / Avatoru
Operates: departure: 8h30 arrival time: 16h00
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers are allowed to participate in the Blue Lagoon Private Tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.