Bora Bora 4WD Tour Including Lunch at Bloody Mary's and Jet Ski Tour
This combo tour of Bora Bora by land and sea is full of fantastic photo ops! Start with a 4WD tour by open-air safari truck that circles the volcanic island, stopping at several lookout points along the way. After lunch at Bloody Mary’s*, Select a single or double jet ski and zip around the Polynesian paradise with an experienced guide.
* Tour with Lunch included EXCEPT from January 4th 2021 to January 17th 2021.
FYI: Jet ski driver minimum 16yo, Participant minimum 11yo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Lunch except from January 4th 2021 to January 17th 2021
What's excluded :
- Lunch - During the annual closing period of the Bloody Mary's - January 4th to January 17th 2021 - Price without lunch included - We will drive you to another restaurant. You pay directly at the restaurant.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bora Bora, Bora Bora, Society Islands
Combo Land & Jet ski
4×4 Safari Group Tour:
Your 4 X 4 guide will pick you up at your hotel or hotel shuttle mainland base in the morning.
You will discover the history of Bora Bora and all of its magical sites. Adventure through the lush vegetation of Bora Bora in a comfortable 4 X4 vehicle.
Discover the heights of the South Pacific, as your 4X4 takes you to the magnificent views that Bora Bora has to offer. Looking out onto the lagoon, you will be mesmerized by the different colors of blue and green of the lagoon.
During this portion of the tour, your guide will give you cultural and historical information about Polynesia and more specifically Bora Bora.
Visit the historical sites of Bora Bora, including bunkers and American cannons from WWII.
Jet Ski Group Guided Tour
The Jet Ski Group Tour lasts two hours and encircles the entirety of Bora Bora’s picturesque blue lagoon. Before you depart on your adventure, the different functions of your jet ski will be explained in detail for your safety.
Discover the lagoon of Bora Bora on this guided, group jet-ski tour. Following your guide, you will circle the island, riding through the pristine clear, blue waters that have made Bora Bora famous. This tour is for all levels of riders, beginner through advanced. We will adapt the tour to meet your abilities, enabling you to fully enjoy the beauty of the lagoon!
Guided by a professional, this Jet Ski Group Tour will leave you with the most unforgettable experience during your stay on Bora Bora.
Spray up some seawater and let your problems wash away!
Your safety on this adventure is our highest priority. We can affirm that all of our jet skis are regularly serviced to achieve their best performance and to ensure that our equipment is in proper working order.
We stop briefly to visit some scenic locations along the way to cool off and enjoy the pristine waters of the lagoon. A relaxing break on our motu (private island) will take your breath away.
One break includes a stop to see a very interesting coconut show. This is an important tidbit about Polynesian island living.
Thanks to its maneuverability and speed, our jet skis are one of the best ways to fully discover Bora Bora’s lagoon.
An adrenaline filled Jet Ski guided group tour around the entirety of Bora Bora’s mainland. This includes stops to cool off and jump in the water!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you don't find your hotel in the list above, please enter any other names of hotels, pension, rental vacation, AirBnB where we have to pick you up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you don't find your hotel in the list above, please enter any other names of hotels, pension, rental vacation, AirBnB where we have to pick you up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- FYI: Jet ski driver minimum 16yo, Participant minimum 11yo.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Guests Equipment: Our company strongly recommend our guests to bring their own snorkeling gear. We will provide kits in case guests forgot their masks, tubas, and fins.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.