Bora Bora: Cultural Island Day Tour by 4WD with Lunch on a Private Island
Learn about the history and culture of the island of Bora Bora, as your multilingual guide takes you around the island by 4WD to see the best points of interest and lookouts on the island. When lunch comes around you will be taken on a private island "Motu" where you will assist the uncovering of a traditional Tahitian oven, tasting the traditional culinary delights (available Monday and Friday, all other days an island bbq spread is available) . After lunch you will be able to relax and spend the rest of the day on the private Island where snorkeling equipment and towels are available to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup (main island only)
What's excluded :
- Hotels pickup outside the main island such as the Four Seasons Hotel and Le Meridien Hotel will incur an additional charge of EU25 for the transfer to the main island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bora Bora, Bora Bora, Society Islands
Bora Bora’s beauty is breathtaking, and 4WD is the very best way to take it all in. Your off-road vehicle is comfortable and safe, transporting you to Bora Bora’s most secluded spots. Experienced multi-lingual guides share stories of the island’s history from ancient legends of Polynesian gods and chiefs to the lure of Hollywood filmmakers and seafaring adventure seekers. Historic World War II canons will remind you of the social and economic impacts, and international influences on the island home. Stroll along Matira’s sunny shore, voted as one of the world’s top ten beaches. Enjoy the cool breezes at Bora Bora’s highest vantage points and marvel at the world renowned lagoon bordered by the Motus — offshore isles afloat in a turquoise paradise.
And when lunch time comes around, you will be taken to a private Island "Motu" where you will assist in uncovering of the traditional Tahitian Oven (earth Oven) tasting the many traditional foods, such as the "Taro" root, suckling pig and much more (a small BBQ spread is also available). After lunch you can walk around the sandy beach, walk up the top of the mount and enjoy the 360º view of the island. Snorkeling equipment is also available for a little under water adventure. There’s no better way to get to know Bora Bora than by spending time with your local guide. Go and enjoy the beauty of the Tahitian island home. Ia Orana!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their various locations. Some hotels require a ferry boat to come across.if your hotel is on a private island we cannot pick you up at your hotel. You will have to the hotelshuttle service to the main island. Please contact us directly for pick up information..
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.