Bora Bora Jet Ski Tour
Zip around the turquoise lagoon of Bora Bora's on a Jet ski tour with an experienced guide. Have some adrenaline-fueled fun as you cruise in warm waters, taking in the rugged slopes of Mount Otemanu, lush greenery and crystal-clear waters of this Polynesian paradise. Your tour includes a short stop for swimming and a coconut husking demonstration, along with plenty of postcard-perfect photo ops.
FYI: Jet ski driver minimum 16yo, Participant minimum 11yo. 4 jet skis per guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Certainly one of our most popular activities on Bora Bora! Whether you are a beginner or an advanced Jet ski driver, we adapt the tour to your level and comfort.
Guided by a professional, this Jet ski Group Tour will leave you with the most unforgettable experience during your stay on Bora Bora. Spray up some seawater and let your problems wash away!
The Jet ski Group Tour lasts two hours and encircles the entirety of Bora Bora’s picturesque blue lagoon. Before you depart on your adventure, the different functions of your jet ski will be explained in detail for your safety. One break includes a stop to see a very interesting coconut show. This is an important tidbit about Polynesian island living.
Thanks to its maneuverability and speed, our jet skis are one of the best ways to fully discover Bora Bora’s lagoon.
• Moana Adventure Tours, Povai Bay Bp 220, Vaitape 98730 French Polynesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you don't find your hotel in the list above, please enter any other names of hotels, pension, rental vacation, AirBnB where we have to pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For your best comfort we advise you to take coral reef shoes or water shoes, sunblock high protection, polarized sunglasses, towel, water cameras with straps. A t-shirt is required for all jet ski tours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.