Bora Bora: Luxury Private Half Day Snorkeling Tour
Adventure Awaits!! Step on board our luxury Four Winns 220 for an unforgettable snorkeling tour around the infamous lagoon of Bora Bora.
Visit 3 or 4 separate sites during this 3.5 hour tour. Our guide joins you in the water at each spot to provide assistance is any is required and to point out things of interest.
Swim above the majestic manta rays, discover the beautiful natural coral gardens, float above a school of eagle rays. The lagoon has much to offer and we cannot wait to share this experience with you. "Jobs fill your pockets. Adventures fill your soul". Join us to create your adventure of a lifetime
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Water, soft drinks, light snack
- 10% of purchases at Deep Sea Pearls and Pacific Sud Souvenir shop
- Pick up and drop off to your resort
What's excluded :
Spend a leisurely morning or afternoon visiting the best snorkeling locations around the lagoon of Bora Bora. During this 3.5 hour cruise, you will stop at 3 or 4 different locations where your crew will aim to show you manta rays, eagle rays, natural coral gardens, moray eels, barracuda and all sorts of tropical fish, everything that the lagoon can offer on the day of the tour.
All snorkeling equipment and towels are provided as well as water, soft drinks and a light snack.
Pick up from and drop off to your resort is also included.
Maximum 6 guests on board.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at a vacation rental pick up will be at a dock closest to your accommodation.Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be able to enter and exit the water using a long ladder
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.