Bora Bora Water Sports: Wakeboarding, Waterskiing or Tubing
During your stay in Bora Bora, have some fun on the lagoon and go wake boarding, waterskiing or tubing. The activities are suitable for all, from beginners to experts, and professional, certified instructors are on-hand to ensure your safety and to help improve your skills. The boat is permitted to go close to the shore to ensure perfect flat water for your chosen activity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
You will learn new water sports, like wakeboarding, water ski, foil boarding, tubing and much more... Or just enjoy if you know how to do it or watch your family and friends in action...
From beginner to expert you will have fun!!!!!!
• Bora Bora Water Sport, Pointe Matira, Vaitape 98730 French Polynesia
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.