Bridges of Eden: Guided tour including swimming in the river & fruit platter
Both exhilarating and beautiful, this tour takes you through our extensive tropical gardens, into the riparian rainforest down to the bridges landing. From there you start the bridges circuit, crossing a series of suspended bridges, finishing with a mini zipline. There are three suspension bridges in total, each of increasing difficulty to cross, designed to make you step out of your comfort zone, but achievable for ages 4 to 85!
Built and maintained to world class safety standards.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Arrive at Eden on the River reception where you will be greeted by our lovely staff. They will take you through a safety briefing and you will be fitted with a fully adjustable safety harness.
As the tour commences, the guide will lead you through our tropical gardens and rainforest, explaining along the way, some of the different plants and trees, along with their usage in local culture. After a 15-20 minute walk you'll arrive at the bridges platform #1, situated at the side of the Rentapau river, where you'll commence the Bridges Circuit. It will take you about 10 minutes to complete the circuit. If you loved it, you can do it again, or even 3 times! If not you'll be able to go for a swim, or if you prefer, maybe a wander through the extensive Gardens of Eden.
The tour finishes with a delightful platter of tropical fruit, many grown in our own gardens.
Please note that transport is not included, but can be added as an extra.
Departure Point :Port Vila, Port Vila, Efate
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4-14 half price
- Infants 3 and under free
- Not recommended for heavily pregnant women, as balance may be an issue
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.