Chill out at Master Island Marine Reserve
Very small group on board, maximum 11 people.
Master Island is the perfect place to combine relaxation and water activities in a marine reserve with preserved and intact coral reefs.
What's included :
- Licensed and Certified Guide
What's excluded :
It’s an approximatively 3 Hours Tour, including 2 hours on the Master island, after a 30min of ride from Nouméa aboard a covered zodiac taxi boat.
-On-site amenities include a beach bar, Public Bathrooms, Hotel Bar
- Outdoor activities centre : kayaking, Paddling, snorkel gear rental
Departure Point :Cruise Ship Terminal, Rue Jules Ferry, Noumea 98800, New Caledonia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.