Combo Diving and Snorkeling Full Day Tour
In this combo tour you can scuba dive and snorkel as part of the same activity. We are the only company on the island that can offer these 2 activities in the same day.
During the full day combo tour you will do a 2 tank dive (introductory or certified). If the other half of your couple is not a diver they can snorkel whilst you dive. After a morning of diving you will enjoy a leisurely lunch at a restaurant overlooking the infamous Matira Beach.
Following lunch we will continue our exploration of Bora Bora with an afternoon of snorkeling. Bora Bora has so much to offer both above and below the waterline and we make it possible for you to see it all in one day :)
This tour is perfect for couples who are either both divers or if one is not a diver they are able to snorkel whilst the other person finishes their dives meaning no need to do separate activities like you normally have to! We have you covered :)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Light snack
- 10% discount on purchases at Deep Sea Pearls
What's excluded :
Join us for a 2 tank scuba dive followed by lunch overlooking the infamous Matira Beach. Continue your discovery of the lagoon with an afternoon of snorkeling. Discover Bora Bora above and below the waterline.
• H2O Bora Bora, Amanahune BP83, Bora-Bora 98730, French Polynesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is usually by boat so if you are staying at a vacation rental pick up will be at a dock most convenient / possible in accordance with your locationPorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.