COMBO Tour: Robinson island Fijian Dance Show & Dinner PLUS 4 Hour Discover Nadi
On this full day outing we've combined 2 great tours. You'll experience a fabulous evening sunset dinner and entertainment at Robinson Crusoe island plus "Discover Nadi" tour.
Your tour will start from the time you board our private vehicle, proceed to Nadi town, largest Hindu Temple in Fiji, Hot Spring Mud Pools, Fijian Village and Orchid gardens.
The beautiful orchid garden started in 1977 by the late Raymond Burr, star of Perry Mason and Ironside. Originally designed to house Burr’s private collection of tropical orchids, the gardens have developed into a popular attraction after years of flourishing. Then take a dip at the therapeutic Mud Pools & Hot Springs followed by a traditional Fijian Bobo (Massage) by the Fijian ladies of Sabeto village (optional). With time permitting, visit local Fijian Village. This is a wonderful experience that you wont want to miss.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel or the port and drop off to the hotel or the port
- Toilet facilities for men and women
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
- Entry/Admission - Robinson Crusoe Island
What's excluded :
- Personal care items, such as, sun lotion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu
You will pass through Nadi town. It is one of the busiest local tourist towns, you will be able to observe the old colonial style towns filled with locals and tourists. If you need to get to the bank for money change and then you might be able to ask the tour guide for a brief stop over at on of the local money exchange places.
Stop At: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
This is one of the largest Hindu temples in southern hemisphere. It is open everyday of the week for worshippers and visitors. It is one of the famous places where lot of tourist go to for a quick look around, prayers, or even to receive blessings from priests. If you are interested then the tour guide may be able to stop over at this place for a short 15 - 20 minute experience
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Orchid Garden of Sleeping Giant is in the tranquillity foothills of Nadi Mountains. Walk through the Orchid Garden where natural beauty lies with the “sleeping beast”, you will see thousands of flower species, refreshing and fascinating kaleidoscopic views, just a place that will wind you down, a journey and treat that you really deserve.
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Only minutes from hotels, resorts and international cruise ship port of arrivals in Nadi, is the unique volcanic therapeutics Hot Pool Mud bath. Relax by immersing yourself in the famous volcanic mud pool, commonly referred to as "Mud Bath". It is really something different. Go! and take a dunk! Dip yourself into wonders of the natural cleansing! Feel the rejuvenation, feel the freshness, feel the endless energy and feel the difference. A must tour by a local not to be missed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Viseisei, Viseisei, Viti Levu
You'll experience a scenic drive out to the coastal Fijian village for a tour with a local Fijian guide. Meet the kids and see how the locals live. Learn about the history of first Fijian arrivals, the tribal warriors, practice of cannibalism in olden days. You will see the coastal living style of the locals that many of us envy about.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Robinson Crusoe Island, Viti Levu Fiji
Having discovered Nadi, you will get on board the Catamaran bound for sunset Dinner Cruise at Robinson Crusoe Island. You will get all the details about how you will get on board, your complete itinerary of the evening journey. Our friendly tour guide will explain you all the details for your wonderful dinner cruise.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please state the name of your hotel at the time of booking. We will pick up from hotel foyer for all onshore mainland hotels. Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.