Coral Coast Sightseeing & Pottery Village Tour
Discover the Coral Coast of Fiji as you travel with an experienced guide along the Coral Coast. This 6.5-hour tour from Nadi or Denarau provides a firsthand glimpse of traditional Fijian culture. Visit Sigatoka Market and tour Lawai village to witness how traditional pottery is made. Later enjoyed a tour at the Hare Krishna Temple (ISKCON Fiji) before stopping over at Tappoo Fiji Market for a little break. Venture into any local restaurant for lunch (extra cost) before returning back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Highlights of this half-day tour include comfortable vehicles, a scenic drive through Sigatoka and a market visit. Enjoy an hour scenic drive from Nadi to Sigatoka, known as the Salad Bowl of Fiji. Enjoy a tour through Lawai Pottery Village and learn about how they live their daily lives. Enjoy a traditional kava welcome ceremony and see the traditional methods in which local pottery is made. Enjoy the traditional entertainments and join the locals with a few dance. Visit the world famous Hare Krishna Temple before heading back to town. Stop over in Sigatoka town for a little bit of shopping and lunch at additional cost. Tour includes hotel pickup from selected hotels and bottled water.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.