From Bora Bora, go on board a comfortable catamaran on the island of Tupai (heart-shaped island), for lunch, snorkeling and a walk on the heavenly beaches of this uninhabited island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Tahitien Food and water
What's excluded :
Take a taxi to Vaitape then depart at 8.30am towards Tupai.
Descent to the island for lunch with snorkeling on site and walk on the deserted beaches.
departure from the island at about 16:00 and return to Vaitape wharf at about 19:00
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
Traveler pickup is offered
By Taxi or By boatPorts
- VAITAPE, InterContinental Le Moana Bora Bora, Matira Point, Bp 156 Bora Bora 98730,, Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.