Cultural Night Tour
Walk around the Fiji Culture village with traditional kava ceremony, spectacular meke show, fire dance and lovo buffet dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Denerau & Nadi Hotels)
- Dinner - Lovo (Cooked in earth oven)
- Live entertainment (Meke Show & Fire Dance)
- Kava Ceremony (Traditional welcoming ceremony)
- Guided Culture Village walking tour
What's excluded :
- soft drinks, beer, wine (available to purchase )
- Extra F$50 per person from Intercontinental ,Fijian shangri-la Resort for return transfer
- Extra charge F$ 30 per person for return transfer from Marriott ,First Landing, Anchorage resort
- Other Coral coast hotel and resort we do not provide transfer.
- Entry/Admission - Fiji Culture Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fiji Culture Village, Lot 1 Nacaqara Navo, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Your Itinerary of the Night
4:30 p.m Pick up guests from selected hotels.
5:30 p.m Welcome by warrior.Tour briefing by your village guide.
5: 30 p.m Your village tour begins to all the special village “bure” hut with your traditional village guide you will visit the “bure kalou” chief home, and all special village “bure”which demonstrate traditional handicraft:weaving, carving etc.
6: 45 p.m Time to unearth the “Lovo”, take you camera and watch very careful as they unearth the dinner as it is ready to be served.
7:00 p.m Welcoming song and Kave Ceremony.
7:15 p.m Food is ready and time to have dinner and order your
7:30 p.m Enjoy the spectacular Meke Show and Fire dance. And please do join them when you are invited by the dancers.
8:30 p.m Transport is ready for drop you .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Denerau Hotels, Nadi Airport area hotel, Wailolo area hotels.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.