Day Trip To Lapita Beach Aore Island
Tropical sunshine, blue skies, crystal waters and beautiful palm-fringed beaches are not merely fantasy but the stuff of everyday life at Lapita Beach Bar and Day Tours. For anyone able to done fins, masks and snorkel the colourful coral world awaits your own personal journey of discovery.
Your day trip starts a St Michel Landing Luganville, where you are picked up by a traditional island long boat. Then your travel down the beautiful Segond Channel to Lapita Beach Aore Island.
Weather you want to sit back and relax, snorkel on beautiful reefs or explore a work cattle and coconut plantation. It’s up to you and at your own pace.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fresh cut coconut on arrival
- Entry/Admission - Lapita Plantation Aore Island
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Beachfront BBQ must be booked 24 hours in advance. Drinks available for purchased at the bar.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lapita Plantation Aore Island, Vanuatu
Designed to immerse you in all Melanesia has to offer, enjoy a day at the picturesque Lapita Beach. Take a short cruise through the Segond Channel to the welcome drink of your choice, then spend the day your own pace, taking advantage of our walking trails or spend the relaxing at Lapita Beach. Beachfront BBQ Lunch can be booked in advance
Lapita Plantation has around 6 km of tropical coral fringed coastline that feature pristine white sand beaches and 700 acres of graceful coconut palms. Lapita Plantation to this day continues to produce some of the best Copra, Cattle and fresh Produce in Vanuatu.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Vanuatu
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organise transfers from any hotel or resort in Luganville or meet us at St Michel Landing Luganville where our long boat will pick you up and start your day trip. All local taxi drivers know where St Michel Landing is. Local taxi from Luganville to St Michel is 1,000 Vatu or bus 150 Vatu
Departure Time :7/19/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 08:30 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.