Denarau: Garden of the Sleeping Giants, Temple, Markets Shore Excursion
Experience a relaxed adventure tour on this half day shore excursion departing Port Denarau, heading north-west to the outskirts of Nadi. Sight see through the Sabeto valley to reach your first destination the Garden of the Sleeping Giants, home to over 2000 different species of orchids and varieties of tropical indigenous plants. Then it is off to Namaka local Market for a glimpse of what fresh produce the locals have in-store, followed by a short visit to one of the biggest Hindu Temples in the South Pacific before enjoying some shopping in Nadi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Light Refreshments & fruits
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Entry/Admission - Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple
What's excluded :
- Guide Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
The garden is tucked in under a low range of very rough hills known as the Sleeping Giant Mountains. You will pass cane fields and Fijian villages before arriving at this site where a brilliant splash of colourful plants attracts you. These include thousands of dendrobium orchids, frangipani, anthuriums, foliage plants and fruit grow against the rocky background. Relax here for a while and take photos, read a book and enjoy the chirping of birds which home here all year round!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nadi Produce Markets, Hospital Road, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Nadi Fruit & Vegetable Market.
A visit to the local markets to see the array of fruit & vegetables available and which are all planted locally.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Visit to the Hindu Temple of Sri Siva Subramaniya, Nadi, Fiji.
Guests will be taken on a tour of the temple, learning about the rich history and of its construction.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.