Denarau Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool
This half day shore excursion departing from Port Denarau,will take you up to the Mountains of the Sleeping Giant. You will pass through sugarcane belts, local settlements and villages as well as local schools before you arrive at ‘Tifajek Mud pools & Hot springs’. This is a renowned destination for its natural therapeutic qualities in the mud-pool and hot springs. Recent tests have confirmed the natural exfoliation of skin is excellent. So if you wish to stay young, you've got to try this one out.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light Refreshments & fruits
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
What's excluded :
- Optional 15-min massage (FJ$20 payable upon arrival)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Your transport will pick you from Port Denarau and take you to The Mountains of the Sleeping Giant. Along the way, you will pass through sugarcane farms, villagers and local schools before you arrive at TIFAJEK Mud pools and hot springs a renowned destination.
Upon arrival, you will be met by your guide at the premises who will take you to where the first part of the therapeutic process begins. This is where the the mud is applied on the visible body areas . Ensure that you apply just a thin paste on your skin just like a full body mask. Allow the paste to dry then you can jump into the mud pool to wash the mud off. Ensure that you wash the mud off thoroughly before heading on to the final step of the exfoliation process, a dip in the hot springs.
Why stop there! You can enjoy a 15-minutes massage from the local Fijian masseuse for an additional FJD $20.00 payable directly at the reception area at the Tifajek.
Enjoy a few refreshments & fruits before being taken back to your cruise ship at Port Denarau.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is casual
- Make sure to bring: towel, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent, bottled drinking water.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available. If required, please advise at time of booking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.