Discover Coral Coast & Natadola Beach Tour
- Guest have the chance to witness pottery making
- Take part in our tradition Kava Welcome Ceremony
- Enjoy a swim at one of the worlds famous beach " Natadola Beach"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lawai Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lawai Pottery Village, Sigatoka Valley Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Visit Lawai Village, famous for pottery making in Fiji. Enjoy a guided tour through the village and learn about our culture and our way of living. Welcome with our traditional kava welcome ceremony and your chance to try kava. Witness pottery making demonstration and enjoy some traditional Fijian Meke and entertainments with the locals.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sigatoka Spa, Korotogo Back Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Stop over at Sigatoka town to visit the local fruit and vegetable market. Discover the Salad Bowl of Fiji and how the local vendors make a living. Feel free to buy anything should you wish to.
Also feel free to browse through Jack's Handicraft should you wish to take any souvenir home with you.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Natadola Beach - Cabana Massage, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Stop over at Natadola Beach to spend some leisure time to yourself. Natadola Beach is one of the famous beach around the coast. Swim or bathe in the sun. Optional activities such as horse riding, beach massaged or snorkelling gear hire at additional cost. Also feel free to walk in to the Yatule Beach Resort for lunch or cocktail should you wish to at additional cost.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Port Denarau
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.