Eastcape Drive Tour
East cape Drive is packaged to offer you an authentic experience of the Local Lifestyle and its beauty .Learning About the past and present .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch and refreshment will be served .
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alotau, Alotau, Papua Region
East Cape Drive ..(Full day tour )
Book a tour with us an enjoy the authentic village life experience,Skill Caving and a drive to the tip of Papua New Guinea.
This will be a fantastic day so do not forget to grab your camera ..The Local Village is located 30 minutes drive out of town and an hour drive to the skull cave .You will enjoy the fabulously Scenic on the main road ,driving pass different local villages an enjoy the coastal view .In the village you will be introduce to aspect of daily Village life and hands on experience on food gathering ,cooking ,weaving ,cleaning,construction ,climbing and many more .
And also learn the history of Cannibalism.In the past Papua New Guinea communities were isolated by rugged mountains ,dense jungle and 600 outer islands .Hundreds of dialects involves .Conflict and battles ,inevitably arose .Enemy mortalities were consumed .Get to see the stone circle where village elders once deliberated on apportionment of the body parts .Before you live you will enjoy the local typical meal of taro ,yam,banana and fruits with a fresh young coconut juice .And Continue on a hour drive to the east most extremity of mainland PNG and see the Skull Caves ,a place of very many more enemy dismemberment .See the rock slap once used to butchering .Skull litter the cave floor.The Scene is emotional but exceedingly interesting .This will be a memorable experience and a stop over at the most eastern tip of the country and back to Alotau we will stop at Milne Bay war Memorial ,visit the local vegetable market ,Craft market and grab a authentic piece of craft or Souvenir.One last stop at the town lookout ,enjoy the paranoic view of the bay.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Alotau, Papua New Guinea
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.