Evolution Fiji: Exclusive Private Boat Charter with AWESOME Snorkeling
Matai Ni Wai your first choice if you’re looking for an amazing Private Boat Tour to explore this beautiful and untouched gem of the South Pacific: Fiji.
For ease of boarding, the boat departs from the beachfront at The Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa, Wailoaloa Beach OR we can even pick you up from your Denarau Beachfront Hotel (depending on which Hotel).
We either head out to Malamala Island OR Serenity Island to go straight off the boat into the water to do some snorkeling in an area full of colorful reef that has an abundant of sea life being some of, if not the best snorkeling in the Mamanuca Islands!.
Back on the boat, dry off then for the second part of your trip we head on over to the laid back Beachcomber Island (which has a Backpackers Resort located on the Island).
Here you can visit the snack shop for a bite to eat, buy a cocktail or 2, snorkel, take a kayak or SUP out, a dip in the pool or just relax & work on your suntan! This is a very popular Boat tour so BOOK early.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- FREE Hotel Transfer within Denarau & some Nadi Hotels. Fees apply for hotels outside of pickup area.
- Snorkeling & Water Sports Equipment
- Experienced Tour Guide & Deckhands
- Sunscreen & Esky with Ice Provided for BYO Drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Transfer fees charged for Hotels outside of Denarau Island & Nadi area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beachcomber Island, Beachcomber Island, Mamanuca Islands
Back on the boat, dry off, a drink break perhaps, then for the second part of your trip we head on over to the laid back Beachcomber Island (which has a Backpackers Resort located on the Island) and is fondly known as – The Party Island of Fiji – although is also great for Families with children.
With weather permitting you can transfer onto a Beachcomber Island boat (along with other day trippers to BC Island) and head out to Jacks Reef a Marine Sanctuary for some more snorkeling – Simply Unforgettable.
Back on the Island you can visit the snack shop for a bite to eat, buy a cocktail or 2, snorkel some more, take a kayak or SUP out, take a dip in the pool or just relax and work on your suntan! This is a very popular Boat tour so do book early...
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Malamala Island, Malamala Island, Mamanuca Islands
We first head out to either Malamala Island OR Serenity Island to go straight off the boat into the water to do some snorkeling in an area full of colorful reef that has an abundant of sea life being some of, if not the best snorkeling in the Mamunaca Islands!.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Evolution Fiji, Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa Nadi Bay Road, Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi, Fiji, Nadi, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/26/2019 - 3/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- A Full Safety Briefing & Life Vests will be Provided Prior to Departure
- An Island Buffet or Snack Food is Available for Lunch at Beachcomber Island for an additional fee please inquire upon booking confirmation
- Subject to Sea and Weather Conditions – Safety is First and Foremost for our Staff & Guests!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.