Experience Cloud 9 Floating Beach & Bar Plus Onshore Hot Spring Mud Pool Combo
The combo deal of Cloud 9 floating beach and bar with Hot Springs Mud Pool is the best value you can have to make the full use of your adventurers day in the tropical ocean and warm volcanic therapeutic pool. Feel the excitement from the time you jump on board the fast jet boat bound for Cloud 9. It rips through crystal clear blue waters arriving at the platform within an hour. You will be amazed to see the pleasant facilities including full size bar, tables and deck chairs, wood fired Pizza oven, and much more. Jump off the deck into clear blue waters, snorkel or just relax with uninterrupted music hosted by the DJ. Upon your arrival back to the mainland, your private transport will pick you up and head straight down to hot springs mud pool. Dip into warm pool, feel the rejuvenation and finish off the day feeling thoroughly entertained and relaxed. Thousands of tourists flock into Cloud 9 and the Mud Pools each year. This combo tour is an experience that you wont want to miss.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel or the port and drop off to the hotel or the port
- Toilet facilities for men and women
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Lunch is provided at the Cloud 9 Resort including voucher for drinks at the local bar
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
What's excluded :
- Personal care items, such as, sun lotion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu
You will pass through Nadi town. It is one of the busiest local tourist towns, you will be able to observe the old colonial style towns filled with locals and tourists. If you need to get to the bank for money change and then you might be able to ask the tour guide for a brief stop over at on of the local money exchange places.
Pass By: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
This is one of the largest Hindu temples in southern hemisphere. It is open everyday of the week for worshippers and visitors. It is one of the famous places where lot of tourist go to for a quick look around, prayers, or even to receive blessings from priests. If you are interested then the tour guide may be able to stop over at this place for a short 15 - 20 minute experience
Pass By: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Orchid Garden of Sleeping Giant is in the tranquillity foothills of Nadi Mountains. Walk through the Orchid Garden where natural beauty lies with the “sleeping beast”, you will see thousands of flower species, refreshing and fascinating kaleidoscopic views, just a place that will wind you down, a journey and treat that you really deserve.
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Only minutes from hotels, resorts and international cruise ship port of arrivals in Nadi, is the unique volcanic therapeutics Hot Pool Mud bath. Relax by immersing yourself in the famous volcanic mud pool, commonly referred to as "Mud Bath". It is really something different. Go! and take a dunk! Dip yourself into wonders of the natural cleansing! Feel the rejuvenation, feel the freshness, feel the endless energy and feel the difference. A must tour by a local not to be missed.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please state the name of your hotel at the time of booking. We will pick up from hotel foyer for all onshore mainland hotels. Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.