Explore Sigatoka-Fijian Pottery village,School,Sand Dunes/Shopping Ex CoralCoast
Half Day Tour with 2 Departures Daily
0830hrs & 1330hrs.
Visit Fiji's famous
Kula Eco Park, 28acre property set in 3 valleys, 2 acres open to visitors. Huge walk- through enclosures put the visitors inside the habitat of our resident parrots, doves, water birds & reptiles. (Entrance fee extra pay direct).
Visit to local Fijian village, Local School Visit
Visit to Lawai Pottery Village,
The Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park,
1 hour shopping stop in Sigatoka Town.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lawai Pottery Village, Sigatoka Valley Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Lawai Village also known as the pottery village, thevillage is about 5km outside Sigatoka Town. The tour starts with a village walk, then back to the showroom for a short display of interactive dancing (optional), some hands on pottery making and the usual warm welcome, plus pottery may be purchased at your own expense
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park, Queens Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu 679 Fiji
The Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park, it is Fiji’s first National Park and was established in 1987 to protect a unique natural and cultural heritage site. You may take the 1 hour walk to explore this unique ecosystem or seek a guided tour from the local ranger’s onsite
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.