Fiji Coral Coast Venture
Tour the most beautiful side of Fiji "coral Coast" . While past between the villages , forests and along the beach side , our drive and guide with be always happy to explain the sights and scenery while traveling to the mauvi bay jetty. A relaxed and beautiful place for snorkeling, swimming, fish feeding and load up the gallery your photos.A chance for shopping, grab lunch, and wonder around a small town.
It wont be over now, you will be going to Fiji's most beautiful beach"Natadola Beach".
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigatoka, Sigatoka, Coral Coast, Viti Levu
travelers have a chance to see the local produce market, wonder around the small rugby town of sigatoka, shopping, try meals in local restaurants. sigatoka town look-out
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Korolevu, Korolevu, Coral Coast, Viti Levu
mauvi bay Jetty- a jetty or bridge build in the shore /sea for you to walk over the water and do fish feeding ,view coral, spot most sea creatures. a great place to snokell in the crystal clear water, swimming.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Pass By: Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park, Queens Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu 679 Fiji
See the sandy place or mountain of sand.
Stop At: Natadola Beach - Cabana Massage, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Enjoy yourself in one of the best white sandy beach in the mainland.A chance for your to swim in beautiful blue water.
Horse ride, massage, cave trip, surf trips (On extra costs)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Iconic Tours & Transfer Fiji, main street nadi town, nadi town, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
Guest be to be at the lobby, reception , public waiting area.Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.