Fiji Day Trip to Kula Eco Park and Local Village
Get to know Fiji beyond the resorts and beaches with a day trip to the Kula Eco Park, with a stop at a Pottery Village. With a guide and a small group, start the tour with a scenic drive and visit some local places. Stop at the Lawai Pottery Village for a tour around the village and continue to the Kula Eco Park. Enjoy a tour around the world’s largest captive breeding center for Fiji’s rare Crested Iguanas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Lawai Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Kula Wild Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lawai Pottery Village, Sigatoka Valley Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Next, visit Lawai Pottery Village for a tour around the village. You will be greeted with a Kava welcome ceremony and entertainment from the villagers — a rich cultural experience and unique opportunity to see the village lifestyle and Fijian traditions.
Stop At: Kula Wild Adventure Park, Queen's Highway Opposite Outrigger On The Lagoon Resort, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Head to the Kula Eco Park for a guided tour of the world’s largest captive breeding center for Fiji’s rare Crested Iguanas. Wander around wooden walkways through pristine coastal forest, while the guide points out Fiji’s unique plants and animals in the marine display and animal habitats. Observe tropical animals like parrots, iguanas, fruit bats, fruit doves, turtles and more.
Stop At: Sigatoka, Sigatoka, Coral Coast, Viti Levu
Continue back to Sigatoka town for a chance to shop for souvenirs and lunch (own expense) before returning back to your resort.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour begins with pickup from your local hotel — Pick up at 8:00am for Nada area hotels, 8:30am for Denarau area hotels, Coral Coast Resorts will be advised at the time of booking. Tours depart daily except Sundays (No School Tour on Saturdays & On School Holidays)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.