Fiji Island Excursion Day Cruise by Catamaran
Join Fiji’s Best crew who will lead you to the beautiful untapped island of Yanuca on this shared cruise with up to 37 people. The island is situated approximately 15 km from the mainland and crosses over the Beqa Passage. The 45 minute to an hour passage across Bega lagoon gives you an opportunity to throw in a line and try your luck at a spot of fishing or just sit back and relax, listening to music while taking in the spectacular views from the sundeck of our luxury high speed catamaran.
What's included :
- Snorkeling (Gear Provided)
- Sea Kayaking
- Fun Island Activities
- Tasty Island Lovo lunch
- Paddle Boarding
- Kava Ceremony
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off within Pacific Harbour
- Coconut Carnival
- Hammocks and mats
What's excluded :
- Clothes and Shoes Suitable for Getting Wet
- 10 Landing Fee
- Starting with pickup at the Pearl Resort, you will be taken to the boat to take you to the island adventure. When you arrive at Yanuca, there are many things to do: enjoy snorkeling in our crystal clear marine reserve right off the beach and explore the underwater below, or give your arms a workout on your very own sea kayak or paddle board, and explore our reefs from above the water line.
If you haven’t tasted kava, then you haven’t really seen Fiji! Amuse yourself as you witness the Kava Ceremony where the guides will take you back in time with twists and tales of the unique Fijian social drink. Watch and learn as your lovo lunch is prepared in a slow cooked earth oven.
Want more? Watch our crew do the coconut demonstration as they climb the towering tree tops up to 150 feet tall and collect fresh coconuts to quench your thirst. Or simply relax in a hammock beside the beach and have an island siesta while soaking up the rays and listening to the sounds of the waves gently lapping the shore.
Departure Point :Queens Road, Queens Rd, Pacific Harbour, Fiji
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.