Fiji Island Resort Transfers from Denarau
Getting to your Fiji island resort has never been easier, with a transfer by high-speed catamaran from Port Denarau, the gateway to the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer by high-speed catamaran
- Hotel pickup by shuttle bus (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Make getting to your Fiji island resort easy with a high-speed catamaran transfer.
Complimentary shuttle bus services pickup from most Nadi and Denarau hotels throughout the day. Please note that the shuttle bus runs to a strict timetable and if you miss the connection you will have to make your own way to the marina. You must provide your flight and resort information at the time of booking.
Port Denarau to the Islands
The last catamaran departs at 5:30pm from Port Denarau. Passengers arriving on flights that cannot meet the connection must overnight on the mainland.
Transfers from Nadi or Denarau:
• Area 1 Bounty Island Resort
• Area 2 Beachcomber Island Resort & Treasure Island Resort
• Area 3 Malolo Island Resort, Likiliku Lagoon Resort, Tropica Island Resort and Castaway Island Resort
• Area 4 Mana Island Resort
• Area 5 Matamanoa Island Resort, Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki Island and Tokoriki Island Resort
• Area 6 Vomo Island with Captain's Lounge access.
There are five services per day, please see the itinerary section below for time table and route,
Departure Point :Port Denarau, Denarau Island, Fiji
Return Detail :1: Mana Island, Fiji
2: Malolo Island, Fiji
3: Tokoriki, Fiji
4: Beachcomber Island, Fiji
5: Treasure Island, Fiji
6: Beachfront Vomo Island, Fiji
7: Qalito Island, Fiji
8: Likuliku Lagoon Resort, Fiji
9: Matamanoa Island Resort, Matamanoa Island, Nadi, Fiji
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At the time of booking please specify which route is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.