Fiji Sunset Dinner Cruise Including Fijian Cultural Show
As the sun slips below the horizon, board a Fiji sunset dinner cruise from Denarau Marina. You’ll be welcomed with a complimentary cocktail before enjoying a BBQ dinner, with the option to upgrade to include freshly caught lobster. As you are wined and dined with the glittering Pacific Ocean as your backdrop, listen to islander ballads and be entertained by a Fijian cultural show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Tropical Buffet dinner including beef, chicken, fish, half a lobster tail, selection of vegetables and salads and desert
- Whole Lobster dinner (if option selected)
- Welcome cocktail
- Tea and coffee
- Fijian cultural entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Nadi & Denarau hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 hour Sunset Cruise
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Denarau Marina, Port Denarau, Denarau Island, Viti Levu 679 Fiji
Pick up from local Nadi or Port Denarau Hotels and Marina.
Stop At: Fiji, Fiji
Enjoy the romance of a Fijian Sunset with a Tropical BBQ Dinner. Your three-hour Fiji dinner cruise aboard the luxurious twin-deck SV Fiji One takes you on a scenic sail past idyllic tropical islands, all back-lit by the setting sun.
As you glide into the sunset, enjoy a BBQ dinner accompanied by fresh salads. For a real treat, choose the lobster upgrade to savor the essential taste of the Pacific -- whole local lobster chargrilled and served in the half shell with accompanying seasonal vegetables. Your dinner is accompanied by tea and coffee, or order drinks from the onboard bar service (own expense).
After dinner, sit back and enjoy traditional Fijian entertainment, including a cultural show, provided by singers and musicians. As the horizon turns from sunset pink to deep blue twilight, watch the stars light up the sky, reflecting on the water -- the perfect end to your evening cruise around Fiji’s Pacific islands.
From the BBQ:
• Fish of the day
• Peppered sirloin steak
• Sauteed vegetables
• Chicken shish kebabsSalads:
• Green salad
• Kumula and potato salad
• Ota and miti (local spinach and coconut milk salad)
• Tropical fruit salad
• Baked banana in coconut creamPlease note: This is a sample menu only and is subject to change due to seasonality and availability. Vegetarian options are available.
Pass By: Mamanuca Islands, Mamanuca Islands
Fijian cultural entertainment and the spectacular scenery of the Mamanuca islands round off your perfect evening on the water.
Departure Point :Port Denarau, Denarau Island, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from Denarau and Nadi Resorts and hotels and depart between 5pm and 5.30pm depending no the time of year. Please confirm your pickup 24 hours prior to sailing
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lautoka and Vuda point transfers include Saweni Beach, First Landing, Anchorage, SSS Manhao, Hideaway Vuda, Waterfront hotel, Saphire Bay, Resort Relax Fiji & Marriott Resort Momi Bay and Doubletree Sonaisali. TRANSFER FEES APPLY
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a small charge for infant seats and they must be ordered at booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In accordance with industry standards, we will conduct pre-voyage screenings for the protection of all our guests, staff and crew at check-in. Before boarding the vessel, all guests will be required to complete a health and safety questionnaire.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.