Finding Nemo - Half Day Cruise to South Sea Island
A fun family day in Fiji! South Sea Island is perfect for families with small children! If you would like a short trip out to South Sea Island to suit the kids, then this is the cruise for you.
In just 30 minutes you'll be at South Sea Island where you can spend two hours and be back at Port Denarau in time for lunch. In the two hours, you can see the stunning underwater world of the Marine Sanctuary that surrounds the island with its colourful coral and magnificent fish life. You don't even have to get wet as we'll take you to view all this in our semi-submersible vessel. You sit beneath the surface viewing the coral and fish through large panoramic windows. The kids might even find Nemo!!
After this fascinating trip you can spend some time ashore relaxing, kayaking, swimming or snorkeling and enjoying the complimentary drinks on the island.
The tour includes vessel transfer and hotel pick up and drop off from most of the Nadi/Denarau hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- FREE Nadi/Denarau return coach transfers to/from Port Denarau from most hotels and resorts
- Vessel transfer in an air-conditioned catamaran with free WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local beer and wine while ashore
- Bottled water - Bottled water and soft drink
- FREE Subsea Adventure in the semi-submersible coral viewer
- Complimentary Kids Club
- 30 minutes free WiFi on South Sea Island
- FREE use of non-motorised watersports equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mamanuca Islands, Fiji
Gorgeous little South Sea Island is one of the treasures of the Mamanuca Islands. Crystal clear waters, coral reefs and thousands of colourful tropical fish surround the tiny island.
Peppered with palm trees and surrounded by a coral lagoon, uninhabited South Sea Island is truly one of Fiji's gems.
A day trip to South Sea Island is an easy 30-minute ferry ride from Denarau Marina with South Sea Cruises. The close location to Denarau means that you can make the most of the day lazing on the beach, snorkelling, diving and enjoying the many activities on offer.
It may be small in size, but there is plenty to keep you entertained. The hardest part is choosing what to do first! There is a saltwater swimming pool and non-motorised water sports equipment available free of charge, including kayaking and sailing.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Denarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Denarau, Denarau Island, Fiji
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- South Sea Island Resort has designated areas for smoking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.