Fishing Charters Private - Reef, Deep Sea & Game
Fiji Fishing with private/exclusive boat hire.
Enjoy an action packed half day Reef fishing or Deep sea fishing on the beautiful waters of Fiji. Choose from either a half day or full day trip. Departing from the Port Denarau marina, immerse yourself in warm, friendly Fijian hospitality and take advantage of their local tips of how to best catch Walu, Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Reef Fish Varieties.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- All fishing gear and equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Get ready for some Fiji Fishing Fun. Our fishing crew have been fishing the waters of Fiji for many years and know all the local hotspots to assist making your fishing trip a top day out.
There are multiple cruises to choose from half day to full day.
Half day runs for 4 hours and is a great option if you just want to get out for a quick fish and still allowing you time to enjoy the other part of your day.
Full day runs for 7 hours and is the way to go if you want to spend a full day on the water fishing for some great catch.
Your day includes private boat hire so just you and your guests onboard with the friendliest fishing crew in Fiji. Departure times can be adjusted to suit your day.
Quality fishing gear is included and all boats are fitted with up to date electronics to help ensure you find the catch and keep you safe.
Our crew can clean your catch so you can take it back to the hotel for the chef to cook up for you.
While on tour, you may take an interest in opting for a swim while taking a break from angling, so bring your swimwear along! It's also a great opportunity to take some life long memory shots.
Departure Point :Port Denarau marina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a towel if you would like to stop for a swim
- Guests must check in at PJs office booth when they arrive at the marina, booth is located in cruise terminal on right hand side when entering from the carpark entrance
- WHAT TO BRING
- Hat, sunscreen, camera, BYO food and beverage allowed, swimwear if you would like to stop for a swim
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.