Fishing Charters Shared - Reef, Deep Sea & Game
Enjoy an action packed half day Reef fishing on the beautiful waters of Fiji. Departing from the Port Denarau marina, immerse yourself in warm, friendly Fijian hospitality and take advantage of their local tips of how to best catch Walu, Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Reef Fish Varieties.
per adult from
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday as you travel to your destination with the famous PJ "Crazy Crew". Swim in pristine clear turquoise waters, get a tan under the tropical sun and serenade with our "Crazy Crew".
Departing from Port Denarau marina at around 8.00am where you would have already checked yourself in. All fishing gear and equipment are included, as well as Snacks, soft drinks and bottled water while onboard. You may BYO food and beverage. Our fully experienced crew will provide commentary and assist you in any way possible to ensure you have a great day out.
While on tour, you may take an interest in opting for a swim while taking a break from angling, so bring your swimwear along! It's also a great opportunity to take some life long memory shots.
Departure Point :Pacific Freediving, Shop 11 (PD 116), Denarau Island, Fiji
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.