Full-Day Abaca Village and Koroyanitu Park Tour
Explore Koroyanitu National Heritage Park on this full-day experience. Spend 5 hours hiking from Abaca Village and see the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands, Tunutunu Waterfall, and Mt. Batilamu along the way. Finish your tour with a local lunch and sightseeing in Abaca Village. This tour includes a guide and pickup and drop-off from Nadi or Lautoka hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Koroyanitu National Heritage Park
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Begin this tour with pickup at your Nadi or Lautoka hotel between 7am and 8am. Prior to embarking, your guide will stop at RB Patel Supermarket for last minute shopping (own expense). Depart Lautoka for Abaca Village, where you will arrive at 9am.
Listen to a briefing and then start your hike in the Koroyanitu National Heritage Park. Stop at Kokobula for sightseeing the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands. Next, see the Tunutunu Waterfall, where you can explore the forests and bird watch. The area is a natural habitat for the native Fijian hardwood, dakua, and softwoods, yaka and damanu.
Take in the views at Mt. Batilamu, Fiji's third highest peak. See Viti Levu and other islands as far south as Bega and as north as Vanua Levu. At around 2pm, return to Abaca for a Fijian lunch. Enjoy a few hours of sightseeing in the village, and meet locals along the way. End your experience with drop off back at your hotel by 5pm.
Departure Point :Select hotels in Nadi or Lautoka
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.