Full-Day Coral Coast Tour
Experience the day out to the Coral Coast region visiting the Sigatoka Sand Dunes (one of Fijis National Archaeological Heritage Sites) then stopping over at the Nakabuta Pottery Village (home of Lapita Pottery making). Here, you will be given the chance to partake in village dances and entertainment, witness pottery making, acquire a Fijian Souvenir, mingle with the villagers and learn about their lifestyles. Visit Sigatoka Town for shopping and lunch before heading to the famous Natadola Beach, where you can enjoy a dip in the clear waters or just lie around in the sun and relax.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation for your full-day tour along the Coral Coast region.
You will be taken south stopping first at one of Fijis National Archaeological Heritage Site, that is the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, trail the 30-minute trek that runs for about 2km through its forest and on dunes. Your guide will disclose some important facts about this archaeological site before heading the home of Lapita Pottery making the Nakabuta Pottery Village, where you will go on a guided tour of this small village then back the village hall to witness pottery making demonstration followed by entertainments from the women of this village.
Before you know, it’s time to bid farewell but before you do so be sure to purchase a souvenir from the women's displays in the hall. Now embark on the next part of your journey which is to the Salad bowl town 'Sigatoka Town' for shopping, check out local produce at the vegetable market and souvenir shops and then lunch before heading to the famous Natadola Beach, where you can enjoy a dip in the clear waters or just lie around in the sun and relax before heading back to your accommodations.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Nadi Area Hotels: 9am Denarau Hotels: 8:45am Lautoka Area Hotels: 9:30am
ORIntercontinental Resort & Spa: 9am The Shangri-La Fijian Resort: 8:45am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advisable to bring: towels, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong per person
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.