Full-Day Private Bora Bora Electric e-Moke Rental
Discover the mana of Bora Bora freely with a fun, eco-friendly and silent vehicle. New electric version of the mythical minimise. Enjoy doing your own tour of the island to discover all treasures of the island in this legendary vehicle and go for: hikes, archaeological sites, points of views, beaches, shops and restaurants. We provide a map to find main point of interest which also provide legends, historical and botanical pieces of information. Choose from 2-24 hour rental options. Electric car can fit 4 passengers.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Map of the island
What's excluded :
- Not applicable
- The vehicle is a e-Moke, a remake of the mythical minimoke. 100% electric and charged with solar panels. It is electric with an automatic transmission and it is easy to drive.
It is a 4 seats vehicles all open with a roof.
The size of the vehicle makes it easy to stop anywhere on the island.
The included map will show you where you can stop to visit archeological sites, American canons from the second world war, endemic trees, flower fields. Departures of hikes to climb the mountains of Bora Bora and reach amazing point of views. With the map we also provide biological information, legends and historic facts.
Departure Point :
Pick up everywhere on the main island
OtherBora Bora, Bora Bora, Society Islands - Anywhere on the main island (hotels, hotels based, villa rentals)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Bora Bora, Bora Bora, Society Islands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.