Full Day Seaplane Tour from Nadi Airport to Nanuya Island Resort Yasawa Islands
Enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Yasawa Islands on a seaplane flight from Nadi Airport to Nanuya Island Resort in the Yasawas, approximately 30 minutes of awe-inspiring photo opportunities of the beautiful azure Pacific Ocean dotted with islands and coral reefs. Everyone gets a window seat! your pilot will point out the various iconic places along the way.
Upon reaching the resort, you will hop on a 30 minute boat ride to the Sawa-i-Lau caves. Inside, you will have the opportunity to swim or just marvel at the caves made famous by the Blue Lagoon film. As you exit the caves, a guide will take you back to the resort where a delicious 2 course lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The Resort is adjacent to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world - Blue Lagoon Beach, where you will be able to relax or snorkel, full use of non-motorised water sports available at no extra charge.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshment
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared flights
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Sawa-I-Lau Caves
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacific Island Air, London Avenue CAAF Compound, Nadi Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu 0001 Fiji
Tour departs from Nadi domestic airport. Please check in 30 minutes prior to your flight departure time
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sawa-I-Lau Caves, 679 Fiji
After arriving at Nanuya Island Resort in the Yasawa Island's you will be taken by speed boat to the Caves. approx. 30 minute boat ride
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on schedule
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.