Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour
Take a trip down south for the day departing your accommodation and visit one of one of Fijis National Archaeological Heritage Sites, the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, followed by a visit to the home of lapita Pottery making Nakabuta Village giving the chance to acquire genuine souvenirs. Head a few minutes further south to Kula Eco Park where you will witness some of Fiji’s Endangered Bird Species then it’s off to Natadola Beach for a swim!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kula Wild Adventure Park
- Entry/Admission - Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your transport will pick you from your respective hotel and take you to the first stop at the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, one of Fijis National Archaeological Heritage Sites, where you will begin your 30-minutes trek up the dunes.
Next stop over is at the Nakabuta Pottery Village, home of Lapita Pottery making. Here, you will be given the chance to partake in village dances and entertainment, witness pottery making, acquire a Fijian Souvenir, mingle with the villagers and learn about their lifestyles.
Continue to Sigatoka Town, where you will enjoy some shopping before feasting on a delicious lunch.
Next is Kula Eco Park, where you will witness some of Fiji’s Endangered Species then it’s off to Natadola Beach, for a swim or simply bask in the sun to get that than before getting dropped off at your respective hotel(s).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Denarau, Nadi,Lautoka, Sigatoka HotelsPorts
- Denarau & Lautoka
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advisable to bring: towels, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong per person
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.