Full-Day Tivua Island Day Cruise with Wreck Dive for Experienced Divers
Experience the real Fiji on this full-day Tivua Island cruise with wreck dive for experienced divers. You will sail to the pristine Tivua Island and once on the island you can enjoy the hospitality of the friendly crew, relax on the perfect beaches, dive Tivua’s wreck the MV Raiyawa or the world class reefs and indulge with a BBQ lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 1 wreck dive for advanced diver
- Lunch - whole fish, chicken, sausages from the BBQ, Tropical Salads and fruit from the buffet
- Coffee and/or Tea - on the boat only
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Live entertainment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - on the island only
- Soda/Pop - on the island only
- Bottled water - on the island only
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Entry/Admission - Tivua Island Fiji
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tivua Island Fiji, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Tivua Island is close enough to Nadi to be the perfect destination for an introduction to cruising the islands of Fiji. Set sail by tall ship to this pristine island, surrounded by 500 acres of spectacular coral reef. Tivua Island is a sanctuary for turtles during the nesting season, and is surrounded by a circle of white sandy beaches.
Upon arrival at Tivua Island, soak up the natural atmosphere where you can swim in the tropical waters, explore the island or simply relax on the pristine sandy beaches. If you're feeling energetic, a selection of water activities such as snorkeling or the use of canoes is included. You will also be able to indulge in a delicious buffet
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Port Denarau, Denarau Island, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
ur pickup service starts at 8am near Nadi Airport and 9am from Denarau resorts for the 10am departure and 9.30am and 10.30am for the 11am departure. Please confirm your departure time the day before by calling our office. Coral Coast and Lautoka pickups may be an additional charge
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive. Tour includes 1 wreck dive only.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In accordance with industry standards, we will conduct pre-voyage screenings for the protection of all our guests, staff and crew at check-in. Before boarding the vessel, all guests will be required to complete a health and safety questionnaire.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.