Full-Day Tour Including Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Mud Baths and Nadi Town
Your tour of Nadi starts with pick up from your hotel in Nadi, Denarau or the Coral Coast. Your day will include touring the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, mud bath, hot spring and shopping and lunch in Nadi (lunch and stopping is at your own cost).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- The tour of the Sleeping Giant is one of the places you'd love to visit while on your trip to Fiji. The Gardens of the Sleeping Giants boasts a collection of more then 2000 species of Asian Orchids and Cattleya hybrids. Together with this it has calm lily ponds, boardwalk through the beautiful lawns. This walk will lead through to the mountain of the sleeping giant. After you have completed the walk, a complimentary glass of fruit drink awaits for you.
Mud Bath and Hot Springs are a must do while in Fiji. Located just 15 minutes from the airport, this great therapy allows you to some self spa treatment at a minimal cost. There are 3 thermal springs located along the Sabeto Valley with varying temperatures. Basic changing and toilet facilities are provided for your use.
If you haven't visited a local Fijian Village during your trip to Fiji then this may be worth it. Experience the Fijian lifestyle and learn the basics of living in a village. Engage yourself in some questions and answers with the local tour guide of the village.
Finish off your day with some shopping and lunch at Nadi Town. (Please note that shopping and lunch is at your own cost)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in Nadi, Denarau or the Coral CoastDates: DailyReturn point: Your accommodation in Nadi, Denarau or the Coral Coast
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that this is not a private tour. You will be required to share the same vehicle pending on other bookings.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.