Full-Day Vanuatu Round Island Tour from Port Vila
Enjoy a full-day small group Round Island Tour from Port Vila. This tour takes in Larofa Village, Blue Lagoon, Eton Village, Pangpang, The Beachcomber at Takara Lodge, World War 2 Relics as well as a visit to Gideon’s Landing. A Melanesian Style Buffet Lunch is also included in your tour.
This tour is also available for clients coming off a cruise: Starts 45 minutes after the cruise ship actually berths and finishes 1 hour before scheduled departure time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atmosphere Tours, Freshwater Suite 7T, Champagne Apartments Champagne Estate, Port Vila, Efate Vanuatu
You will be picked up at 8:30am from your accommodation in Port Vila and taken to your first stop; Iarofa Village. This is an amazing cultural experience where you will be able to experience traditional practices and skills, and be mesmerised by custom dancing and an amazing fire-walking display.
The next stop of the day is the Blue Lagoon and Eton Village. Here you will be able to enjoy swimming in this magnificent naturally blue lagoon or at the beautiful white Eton Beach. Refreshments are included – fruits in season). At Eton Village you will be able to visit the Village Primary School (when open).
Visit Pangpang and see the huge ancient banyan trees. You will learn the difference between the male and female trees and the use by their ancestors.
You will then visit Beachcomber at Takara Lodge. Enjoy a Melanesian style buffet lunch to live music with a local string band.
The second last stop is the World War 2 relics. This is Ernest’s story and collection of a man passionate about this part of our rich history.
The final stop is Gideon’s Landing. Visit Vanuatu’s Survivor Beach and enjoy afternoon coffee & tea. You will have an opportunity for snorkeling opportunity if time permits before being taken back to your accommodation at 4:30pm.
Stop At: Port Vila, Port Vila, Efate
An amazing cultural experience!! Visit and experience our traditional practices and skills, and be mesmerised by custom dancing and an amazing fire-walking display!!
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Efate Vanuatu
A wonderful quirk of nature! The water is slightly salty and so blue perhaps from the limestone fresh water springs and the tidal sea water. Try the rope swings into the water. Refreshments included, local organic fruits in season & juices
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in Port Vila or at the Wharf Road Pier if you are arriving on a cruise shipReturn point: Your accommodation in Port Vila or at the Wharf Road Pier if you are arriving on a cruise shipPorts
- Lapetasi International Wharf, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.