Full Glimpse of Fiji with Scenic Helicopter Ride And Half Day Nadi Onshore Tour
This is a fantastic tour to get a glimpse of Fiji by going on a 40 minute scenic flight from port Denarau, along the coastal region, then out to the outer islands and flying back over the mountains, waterfalls, villages, and gorgeous views of volcanic rocks. You will also get a good coverage of Fiji from our tour guide with on onshore tour to Nadi town, the largest Hindu temple in Fiji, a Fijian village on the coast, the landmark place of first Fijian arrivals to Fiji, a magnificent garden of plants and flowers and hot spring mud pools. We will tell you all about Fiji within a short 4-5 hour of this unique tour combining air and road tour. There will be hardly anything that you will not know and see about Fiji by the time this tour is complete. We will take the uttermost care of you and your tour. Our friendly tour guides will leave your smiling at the end of you experience that you wont want to miss. Book today and come on board the chopper and see Fiji.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel or the port and drop off to the hotel or the port
- Toilet facilities for men and women
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
What's excluded :
- Personal care items, such as, sun lotion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu
You will pass through Nadi town. It is one of the busiest local tourist towns, you will be able to observe the old colonial style towns filled with locals and tourists. If you need to get to the bank for money change and then you might be able to ask the tour guide for a brief stop over at on of the local money exchange places.
Stop At: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
This is one of the largest Hindu temples in southern hemisphere. It is open everyday of the week for worshippers and visitors. It is one of the famous places where lot of tourist go to for a quick look around, prayers, or even to receive blessings from priests. If you are interested then the tour guide may be able to stop over at this place for a short 15 - 20 minute experience
Stop At: Viseisei, Fiji
You'll experience a scenic drive out to the coastal Fijian village for a tour with a local Fijian guide. Meet the kids and see how the locals live. Learn about the history of first Fijian arrivals, the tribal warriors, practice of cannibalism in olden days. You will see the coastal living style of the locals that many of us envy about.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Vuda Point Marina Fiji, Vuda Point, Viseisei, Viti Levu Fiji
This is a landmark venue where first people to arrive in Fiji landed here. The panoramic view of the ocean, beach and the hills in behind presents a beautiful clean scenery to enjoy and relax your mind. There are hotels at this place caters for lunch and drinks that you could enjoy under the shades of the coconut tree or coctail bar.
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Orchid Garden of Sleeping Giant is in the tranquillity foothills of Nadi Mountains. Walk through the Orchid Garden where natural beauty lies with the “sleeping beast”, you will see thousands of flower species, refreshing and fascinating kaleidoscopic views, just a place that will wind you down, a journey and treat that you really deserve.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Only minutes from hotels, resorts and international cruise ship port of arrivals in Nadi, is the unique volcanic therapeutics Hot Pool Mud bath. Relax by immersing yourself in the famous volcanic mud pool, commonly referred to as "Mud Bath". It is really something different. Go! and take a dunk! Dip yourself into wonders of the natural cleansing! Feel the rejuvenation, feel the freshness, feel the endless energy and feel the difference. A must tour by a local not to be missed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please state the name of your hotel at the time of booking. We will pick up from hotel foyer for all onshore mainland hotels. Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cancellation Policy - The standard terms and conditions for cancellation under "Cancellation Policy" for a full refund is 24 hours before of the tour, however, this does not apply for this particular tour. For a full refund you will need to advise cancellation 72 hours prior to the tour date please due to preparations required. No refund will be available if you cancel this tour within 72 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.