Green Lagoon Tour
The green lagoon is a natural cove sheltered from the winds where the color of the water is emerald green. It is 5 minutes by boat from the village of Avatoru. It is the ideal place to enjoy swimming with the family on a sandy beach and for snorkeling. Stand up paddles and kayak canoes are free for visitors. The body of water is suitable for walking safely. At noon, a meal is served based on fish, coconut, chicken, coconut bread and rice.
This excursion is available in bad weather or strong wind. It offers individual timetables for each participant.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Meal and water
- Stand up paddle and canoe kayak
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avatoru, Avatoru, Rangiroa, Tuamotu Archipelago
Green Lagoon Tour
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Rangiroa, French Polynesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return transfers from accommodation are free. A taxi provides transportation. Participants staying at Tiputa must go on their own to the Ohotu quay.Support for cruise ship passengers on the Ohotu wharf.Departure and return times on request.Airports
- Rangiroa Airport, French Polynesia
- Snack Chez LiLi, Avatoru, Rangiroa, French Polynesia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.