Guided Village Walk
Take a short boat ride over to the mainland; Aneityum where the locals live and take a guided walk through their home village. You will discover the traditional homes, local schools, ruins of one of the first churches in Vanuatu, the dispensary and police station. Finish the tour with refreshments (tropical fruits) on the beach.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystery Island, Aneityum Island Vanuatu
Guests will visit the nearby island of Aneityum where the locals live.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mystery Island, Vanuatu
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Mystery Island Tours follows all Covid safe guidelines as set out by the Vanuatu Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.