Half-Day Bora Bora Yoga Class and Snorkeling
Discover a unique private experience in Bora Bora: feel zen during a relaxing yoga class, with an amazing view on the mythical mountains from a motu (islet), followed by a snorkeling adventure to explore the lagoon life. Feel connected to nature and keep being fit during your stay in paradise! The breathing techniques we use will make you enjoy your snorkeling session even more. This tour is perfect for your body and mind!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Yoga coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
Practice yoga on a beautiful private motu (islet) with the brilliant blue waters and the majestic Mt. Otemanu of Bora Bora as your view.
This 60 minute yoga practice is designed to relax and invigorate you. Our certified yoga instructors will customize a yoga practice to meet yourskill level, from beginner through advanced. After your yoga practice, jump in the peaceful surrounding waters to snorkel and observe some of the most beautifully colored fish you can imagine.
One of our expert guides will be with you to snorkel and explore.
As an extra treat, we have a delicious arrangement of local fruits and juices for you!
Private tour, always done on Cap Camarat 25ft with sun top.
Duration: 3hrs or 6hrs with a vegetarian lunch option on request. Boat Capacity Maximum 4 persons.
Rate is for one couple for 3hrs. Free pick-up.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you don't find your hotel in the list above, please enter any other names of hotels, pension, rental vacation, AirBnB where we have to pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, swimwear and towel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.